"Get rid of anything that isn't absolutely essential"

"Get rid of anything that isn't absolutely essential"

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm Thinking About You...

I'm thinking about you like roses think of blooming, like writing thinks of thought, like ducks think of water. I'm thinking of you like bars think of stools, like kids think of pools, like April thinks of fools. I'm thinking of you like Gilligan thinks of nothing, like Lex Luthor thinks of loathing, like Marc Jacobs thinks of clothing. I'm thinking of you like a fireman thinks of a fire on the coast of Florida minutes before a hurricane hits, like a kindergartner thinks of ritz bits, like that ritz bit thinks of the combination of its cheese and cracker. I'm thinking of you like trees think of touching the stars on a cool summers night, like I think of the sparkles in your eyes last night, Moses thinks of... a blight. I'm thinking of you like "T" thinks of "V", like Mac thinks of Book, like i thinks of Mac. I'm thinking of you like bagels think of cream cheese, like breakfast thinks bacon, eggs, and toast. I'm thinking of you like beauty thinks you, like love thinks of hearts. I'm thinking of you like Kyle Whittingham thinks of U of U, like Calvin thinks of Hobbs, like 7 thinks of UP. I'm thinking of you like the sun thinks of a rainbow just after rain, like a rose thinks of bud, like a flower thinks of your hair. I'm thinking of... You.

1 comment:

myTunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones