"Get rid of anything that isn't absolutely essential"

"Get rid of anything that isn't absolutely essential"

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The ending loop

Just an ordinary day. 6:00 am the alarm goes off, beep beep beep... I get up wishing I could go back to sleep but knowing that if I do I will never get off to school. I walk dowthe hall and get in the shower. Ah the warm water feels nice. I walk back to my room and do some things on my computer, check email, make sure I have all my home work done, browse a little. Time for breakfast, I go to the kitchen thing of eggs and toast and bacon, I pull open the fridge and pull out the milk, then go over to the cupboard and grab the honey, the honey-nut cherries that is, and sit down at the table and eat a quick breakfast. I grab my back pack and go out the door to school. I get to school and go to my locker move thing between that and my backpack and wander the halls looking for some friends to talk to. The bells rings and another long day of school begins... School ends I go home eat, change, and am off to work, till 8ish. Come home watch tv and do homework till 11:00 or 12:00, hit the sack, then tap the loop button to start it all over... Until one day I don't wake up... I sleep till 8:00, PM. I wake up and my world has turned upside down. I can't go to sleep till 6 AM I can't get up till 8 PM. I have turned into a racoon with super powers, powers that can save the world...

Will he stay as the raccoon?
Will he ever be able to go back?
Why a raccoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

myTunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones