"Get rid of anything that isn't absolutely essential"

"Get rid of anything that isn't absolutely essential"

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jealousy

The Road Not Taken, it has a stupid name at first then as you think about it an abandon road comes to mind, a road full of adventure, a road that can be full of danger, a road full of surprises, that's not this poem though this poem has no surprises it is just a calm relaxing poem that gives you a feeling of inspiration to do what no one else has done before to be the first for a whole new idea. I have loved this poem since 4th grade, I don't know why it just was one that I loved and have tried to mimic the feelings that it creates, eventually I tried to just create a feeling in people with my writing but I still could not do it like this poem.

2 comments:

  1. i love that poem! too good. i can relate to how you feel about this poem and the attempts to mimic it.

    ReplyDelete

myTunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones