"Get rid of anything that isn't absolutely essential"

"Get rid of anything that isn't absolutely essential"

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gandhi

I've lost the light... The reason for my life... I use to have a reason for living, a passion that I would work to each day, but now I am just going through the motions of life. I just go to school and do my work, when I remember to do it, go home and go to work, when I don't have school I just work. Work is my life, over spring break I just worked full time, that's 40 hours of working during a time when I should have been having fun with friends, swimming and spending time in the sun relaxing. The times I don't have work I am usually inside not out side. I keep forgetting to enjoy mother nature when I have it. I have lost so much of myself now, I am like a robot just going through life, when will I lose my self completely, when will we all lose ourselves completely?... I use to have a light in my life I hope to get that light back in my life but I just might have to wait till I am out of high school and can get out a routine lifestyle. Hope to be able to say, "tonight is not the last time I'll see the light".

1 comment:

myTunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones